For more information or to get a quote contact us today
Do I Need an Umbrella Policy?
While many people have homeowners insurance, auto insurance, and other necessary insurance for daily life, many have not considered what happens if existing policies do not cover a claim against them. Or what happens if the claim amount exceeds your policy limits? Most standard policies have gaps in them that leave people vulnerable to liability claims. Even if you do have coverage, the limits imposed are often nowhere near enough to cover an entire claim. This is where an umbrella policy should come in.
Without an umbrella policy, you are liable to pay for the excess costs from your pocket. Since liability claims can run into hundreds of thousands of dollars, you can see that not having additional coverage can be a considerable risk. XINSURANCE’s True Umbrella Policy can reduce or eliminate this risk, providing true coverage for true peace of mind.
Cold Hard Facts About Insurance Coverage
Even what you might consider areas of little concern can become big problems once the claim amount rolls in, especially if you’ve opted for the minimum level of coverage on your policy. Here are a few statistics that demonstrate how your existing coverage might not be enough:
- A minimum-level auto insurance policy will cover medical costs up to $25,000, but medical bills will often be higher than this, leaving you liable for the remainder of the cost
- Dog bites account for around one-third of all homeowners insurance claims, yet many insurers exclude certain breeds of dogs or dogs with bite histories. This would leave you responsible for the claim cost of around $40,000
- One in ten wealthy individuals don’t have excess liability coverage and 10% had to pay legal judgments at the cost of over $100,000 each
Do I Need an Umbrella Policy?
An umbrella policy is designed to fill the gaps that other policies leave. If you’re concerned about safeguarding your assets from incidents, accidents, or lawsuits, you need an umbrella policy.
What Exactly is an Umbrella Policy?
A raincoat can protect you from the elements, but that protection will only be sufficient up to a point. Areas of your body will still get wet. Like an umbrella, an umbrella insurance policy gives you an extra layer of protection.
Many insurance policies are designed to safeguard one asset. Homeowners insurance, for example, covers your house. Auto insurance covers your car. An umbrella policy, however, is a single policy that protects multiple aspects of your financial life.
What Coverage Does a XINSURANCE Umbrella Policy Provide?
A standard umbrella policy will protect you from 3rd-party bodily damage and 3rd-party property damage, as well as other legal damages claims. XINSURANCE provides all this and more. We strive to offer the very best in the market to our customers, even if they’ve faced issues getting coverage in the past.
Our XINSURANCE umbrella policy can offer you the following highlights:
- Maintain current homeowners
- New drivers accepted
- No age limits on drivers
- Those with DUIs covered
- Underinsured and uninsured motorists
- Coverage for those with an adverse claims history
- Celebrities and other high-profile and high-net-worth individuals
- Coverage for risks denied by other insurers
- Available in all 50 states
XINSURANCE is powered by Evolution Insurance Brokers, LC (“EIB”), an excess and surplus lines insurance brokerage. We take a unique all-in-one approach to our clients by assessing their circumstances to create a customized umbrella policy that provides exactly the coverage required.
Get in Touch With XINSURANCE
There’s no need to be stuck without adequate coverage on your standard insurance policies. Let XINSURANCE help you get an umbrella policy in place right away.
Speak to our friendly and experienced team by calling 877-585-2853 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com. You can read more about our umbrella coverage by visiting our website, and you can also read about our huge product line. If you’re ready, click for a quote and we’ll respond as soon as we can.
Additionally, we always welcome visitors to our four offices:
- 8722 S. Harrison Street, Sandy, UT 84070
- 1 S. Dearborn Street #800 Chicago, IL 60603
- 700 11th St. South, STE 201, Naples, FL 34102
- 690 Stockton Drive, Suite 100 Exton, PA 19341
Find and follow us on social media. We’ll keep you updated with all our news and events. Please do message us via your favorite platform:
Get coverage today and relax with XINSURANCE.