True Umbrella Insurance For Personal and Commercial Boats
Being on the water can be unpredictable and if your boat accidentally causes damage, your business and your life could take a huge hit. Whether you own a boat business or simply have your own personal watercraft, proper coverage is necessary.
Does your umbrella policy include coverage for your boat? Most policies have gaps and exclusions, leaving you exposed to lawsuits. Our true umbrella policy fills the gaps and exclusions in your current policy and provides true peace of mind.
We can help personal and commercial boats, including rentals, such as powerboats, high-powered watercraft, and more! Make sure your boat is covered before it’s too late!
Info About True Umbrella Insurance For Boats
XINSURANCE Can Meet Your Boat or Personal Watercraft Insurance Needs
We offer true umbrella insurance solutions for any kind of boat, personal or commercial, including powerboats, speedboats, pontoon boats, fishing boats, houseboats, yachts, banana boats, tiki boats, kayaks, canoes, paddleboats, jet skis, hydro flying, and more.
Include your boat in your umbrella policy and keep your boat safe!
What Types of Boat or Personal Watercraft Insurance Coverage Should You Have?
Boat owners and operators should carry insurance to cover their liability exposure and pay for damages to the watercraft when an incident occurs. Available coverages include:
- Bodily Injury: This form of liability insurance pays for medical expenses resulting from injuries due to your negligence. Examples of typical scenarios include causing an accident that injures your passengers or those on the other watercraft involved in the mishap. Another potential situation is when a passenger slips and falls while aboard your vessel.
- Property Damage: Use this coverage to pay for the damage you cause to the property of others, such as when your negligence leads to an accident that destroys another watercraft.
- Commercial Liability: This covers business activities and operations.
- Guest Passenger Liability: If you permit someone else to operate your watercraft, this liability insurance covers injuries or damage due to accidents they cause.
- Medical Payments: This insurance covers the cost of medical treatments for you and your passengers resulting from a boating accident.
- Physical Damage (PD): PD insurance protects against damage to your boat and permanently attached equipment such as anchors and propellers. Examples of covered events include collision with other vessels and perils such as fire, lightning, vandalism, and theft.
- Pollution Clean-Up: Covers the costs associated with pollution clean-up caused by your boat, personal watercraft, or rental.
- Uninsured Boater Coverage: Helps pay for injuries people on your boat sustain from another boater who does not have insurance.
- True Umbrella: Our true umbrella can cover any gap, limitation, or exclusion in any other insurance policy in force.
True Umbrella Coverage
True Umbrella Coverage For Anyone
Our True Umbrella solution is not just for boats. A True Umbrella policy can be for work, home, and play, whether you’re a homeowner or a business owner.
Standard insurance policies and even traditional umbrella policies can have gaps and exclusions, leaving you or your business exposed. A True Umbrella solution from XINSURANCE can fill those gaps and leave you with true peace of mind.
Anyone with an insurance policy should have an expert look at the terms and see what coverages they are missing. XINSURANCE can provide a free policy review at no obligation. We can identify the gaps and make recommendations based on your existing policy.
About Our True Umbrella Insurance Solution
XINSURANCE is a trusted insurance partner that specializes in covering the most challenging risks. When other insurers say “no,” we say “yes.” If you’ve been canceled, non-renewed, or denied coverage by another provider, we’re willing and able to offer a solution. We can also fill the gaps in your current plan, such as adding coverage on top of your existing policies. You’ll receive true protection that mitigates your risk and safeguards your business and personal assets.
At XINSURANCE, no risk is too big or too small. While a $1 million umbrella insurance policy may be sufficient for many individuals, we’re able to provide coverage of up to $10 million ($20 million through our reinsurance partners).
Don’t wait, this is boat coverage that matters! Get a quote today!