Personal/Commercial Umbrella Insurance Offers a Solution
Problem: There is a growing list of exclusions in your personal and commercial insurance.
Solution: True Umbrella from XINSURANCE!
Many prudent individuals with substantial business or personal assets choose to carry umbrella insurance protection to help them avoid a catastrophic financial loss. Also known as excess liability insurance, these plans go into effect upon the exhaustion of the limits of an underlying policy.
As an example, suppose you have an auto policy with liability limits of $500,000. If you cause an accident that ultimately leads to a lawsuit judgment of $750,000, you’d be on the hook for the extra $250,000 — unless you have a comprehensive umbrella policy that picks up where your base policy leaves off.
XINSURANCE Offers a One-of-a-Kind True Umbrella Policy
XINSURANCE is a trusted insurance partner that specializes in covering the most challenging risks. When other insurers say “no,” we say “yes.” If you’ve been canceled, non-renewed, or denied coverage by another provider, we’re willing and able to offer a solution. We can also fill the gaps in your current plan, such as adding coverage on top of your existing policies. You’ll receive true protection that mitigates your risk and safeguards your business and personal assets.
If you have standard insurance and are fed up with companies settling frivolous lawsuits – then XINSURANCE can provide coverage to enhance your existing coverage. Insurance companies are excluding coverages and reducing risk protection while XINSURANCE is expanding those options and providing proper coverage. While the market is shrinking, XINSURANCE is broadening the solutions they provide.
No matter what great insurance company you think you have, you need:
- A free XINSURANCE review to identify gaps, exclusions, and any gray areas in your existing insurance policy
- An XINSURANCE Enhancement Policy that fills gaps for animals, firearms, or off-site equipment (just to name a few). It will also watch over you and help you deal with your primary carrier instead of you hiring a lawyer out of your own pocket
- True Peace of Mind with X-Enhancement
- True Umbrella with higher limits desired
What Can True Umbrella Insurance Cover?
As with the underlying liability policies, an umbrella plan protects against claims of bodily injury and property damage sustained by third parties as a result of your negligence (or your employees’ negligence if you’re a business owner). It also helps to pay the costs of your legal defense if an injured party sues you.
XINSURANCE can provide solutions for an umbrella plan that covers scheduled activities/operations such as the auto accident scenario from the example listed above. Other available coverage options include:
- Active shooter coverage: Offers third-party liability protection. If an injured party or a family member files a successful lawsuit against the organization, the plan will cover the settlement or judgment award up to the limits of the policy. Learn more about active shooter insurance here.
- Alleged sexual abuse and molestation liability: Coverage for sexual misconduct and molestation claims.
- Alleged assault and battery liability: Coverage for assault and battery claims.
- Communicable disease coverage liability: Coverage for negligent exposure to any Declared Pandemic Disease or Pathogen, including COVID-19. Learn more about this coverage, here.
- Professional liability: Coverage for negligence, harmful advice, personal injury, actions of employees, legal defense, and more. Learn more about professional liability, here.
- Animal or dog bite liability: Third-party coverage that protects you in the event of damages or injuries caused by your dog or other pet that you own. Learn about animal liability, here.
- Hired and non-owned auto (HNOA) liability: Covers liability and medical expenses for the vehicle(s) that you hire or borrow.
- Customer or visitor injury: Covers situations such as when an employee causes damage to property owned by a customer or a visitor to your business facility sustains a slip-and-fall injury.
- Product liability: Provides excess liability coverage if a product your company manufactures causes an injury to a user. A typical example is when a product contains a defect, or when you fail to provide adequate instructions or warnings regarding the safe use of the item.
- Libel/slander: Covers you if you make injurious written or verbal statements about another individual or business. An example is a false claim about the inferior quality of a competitor’s products or services.
- Reputational damage: Provides coverage when your actions cause damage to the brand or reputation of another that leads to financial losses and the injured party decides to sue you.
Note: XINSURANCE does not offer umbrella coverage for a business’s workers’ compensation insurance plan.