FOR AERIALISTS, INSTRUCTORS, BUSINESSES, AND MORE
Get All-in-One Aerial Arts Insurance Tailored to Your Needs
With XINSURANCE, you will have the customized coverage you need through our all-in-one approach. By reviewing your operations and experience level, we create a policy made to fit your needs. So no matter the situation, no matter the risk or history, we are here to help you.
We provide liability insurance for aerialists, aerial arts, aerial silks, aerial acrobatics, aerial yoga, aerial classes, aerial dancing, circus arts, circus acrobatics, circus schools, and much more. Performers, instructors, students, and business owners are all welcome to XINSURANCE.
With XINSURANCE, you can purchase customized liability insurance coverage that will protect you in all the areas that your homeowners, employers, and business insurance policies won’t or can’t. Our underwriting team brings you over 30 years of experience, along with the ability to offer customized limits, coverage, deductibles, and premiums to create the perfect plan for your personal protection.
Choose Aerial Arts Insurance With Various Flexible Coverages
We provide specialty customized insurance coverage through an all-in-one approach to fit your needs. Our underwriters have the flexibility to create an aerial arts insurance plan consisting of the right coverages for your unique situation:
- Commercial General Liability (CGL): CGL is a comprehensive form of liability insurance for business owners covering a wide range of risks. Examples of coverage options include bodily injury that pays for medical expenses for injuries sustained by third parties and property damage which pays to repair or replace the damaged property of others.
- Individual/Personal Liability: As an aerial arts business owner or instructor, you could be held personally responsible for injuries and property damage from others resulting from your activities. This coverage will protect you in areas that other types of liability insurance could leave you vulnerable.
- Professional Liability: Suppose you provide instructions to a performer on how to execute a new routine. If the performer follows your direction and suffers an injury, you could be sued for any resulting medical costs. This insurance is commonly referred to as errors and omissions coverage and will protect you in these situations.
- Spectator Liability: A spectator at an aerial arts event could be injured. This form of liability coverages protects the event holder if the injured party decides to sue. One example is when a spectator slips and falls on a wet floor or trips over a piece of equipment.
- Alleged Sexual Abuse and Molestation Liability: Aerial arts instructors and business owners often work closely with performers, especially during teaching and practice sessions. Use this liability insurance to protect you — and your employees, if applicable — against claims of sexual misconduct. You need to include this separate coverage in your all-in-one plan, as most commercial general liability policies exclude it.
- Alleged Assault and Battery Liability: What happens if there is an altercation between spectators that causes injuries, or a performer is mugged while walking in the parking lot after an event? This form of insurance covers your liability exposure if an injured party files a lawsuit against you.
- Communicable Disease Coverage: An infectious disease outbreak among aerial arts performers or event spectators could create a liability exposure for a business owner or event holder. This type of insurance protects against lawsuits filed by those who contract an illness. It can also provide business interruption coverage to compensate for lost income if an outbreak forces a business shutdown.
- True Umbrella: Our true umbrella can cover any gap, limitation, or exclusion in any other insurance policy in force.
Protect Your Assets With True Umbrella™ Coverage
At XINSURANCE, we strive to provide the most comprehensive liability insurance coverage for our customers. Our all-in-one approach means you can have your total protection under one policy. We can also fill the exclusions and gaps in your current plan that are increasing your liability exposure. If you have high-value assets, we can offer limits up to $10 million — or as high as $20 million through our reinsurance partners.
Complete In-House Services
When you choose us for your aerial arts insurance needs, you’ll work with a committed partner that keeps your best interests in mind. You’ll have access to risk management assistance to help you reduce your exposure and potentially lower your insurance expenses. If a party decides to sue you for a covered event, we’ll be there to assist with your legal defense.
Trust Our Claims Expertise
If you need to file a claim, we’re ready to guide you through the process. You can call us or submit our online reporting form, and we’ll provide a rapid response. We work with new and older claims alike, and we’ll even consider taking over existing incidents and buying current litigation to help you achieve a favorable outcome.
Enjoy Smooth Sailing on Your Customer Journey
When you apply for aerial arts insurance from XINSURANCE, you won’t have to waste a lot of your valuable time or jump through a series of hoops. Our streamlined process begins with filling out and submitting our online application. Our underwriting team will then review your submission and set up a convenient time to call you and obtain any additional information we require. We’ll deliver a no-obligation quote for your consideration. If you agree to the terms and pay the initial premium, we’ll issue your policy as soon as possible.
Get Your Aerial Arts Insurance Quote Today
Discover how carrying the right aerial arts insurance plan from XINSURANCE will protect your interests and give you true peace of mind. Use the form on this page to start the quote process. You can also fill out and submit our online contact form to request additional information.