XINSURANCE Offers Business Insurance for Bounty Hunters
At XINSURANCE, we specialize in liability insurance for the most difficult risks. If you’re a bounty hunter who has been denied coverage or canceled or non-renewed by your current provider, we can help. We’ll assist you in obtaining a customized insurance plan that will protect your assets in the event of an accident or incident. You’ll have true peace of mind knowing that you’ve done everything possible to limit your exposure.
What Does Insurance for Bounty Hunters Cover?
We’ll help you create a custom-tailored plan based on your unique liability concerns. Your policy will provide general liability protection in the following areas:
- Wrongful arrest: Provides coverage if you are accused of lawfully detaining an individual.
- Professional liability (E&O): Offers protection for negligent acts or mistakes committed while rendering your services.
- Individual liability: Also known as personal liability, this coverage protects against bodily injury and property damage claims resulting from your personal negligence.
- Animal liability: Provides liability coverage for injuries caused by animals you use in the course of your bounty hunter business.
- Alleged sexual abuse and molestation liability: Protects you in the event of accusations of sexual misconduct.
- Alleged assault and battery liability: Provides coverage for injuries to others resulting from physical altercations.
- Firearms liability and concealed weapons insurance: Protects you against liability claims when using a properly registered firearm in a self-defense situation.
- Commercial auto (available in most states): Provides liability and physical damage coverage for your business vehicles.
You can also obtain liability coverage for a variety of more specific claims in areas such as sexual molestation and abuse, improper use of force and unlawful seizure of property. If you carry a properly licensed and registered concealed weapon, your policy can offer protection due to claims arising from the use of a firearm.
If you have an existing bounty hunter insurance policy, XINSURANCE can also help you acquire coverage for any gaps or exclusions in your plan, ensuring more comprehensive protection.
Note: XINSURANCE does not offer workers’ compensation insurance for bounty hunters, so you will need to secure an additional policy if your work requires this coverage.
What Types of Claims Does Insurance for Bail Bondsmen Protect Against?
Some typical examples of where liability insurance can come to your rescue include:
- Suppose you’re in pursuit of a suspected bail jumper and you inadvertently knock a bystander to the ground, causing significant injuries. Your policy would pay for the person’s medical bills, as well as any settlement or judgment resulting from legal action.
- An individual you’ve apprehended claims you used excessive force that caused an injury. Your liability plan would provide medical, legal defense, and lawsuit protection.
- One of your bounties sues you for false arrest and the misuse of handcuffs. Your bounty hunter insurance policy should cover the person’s medical bills, as well as the cost of your legal defense.
Why Choose XINSURANCE?
At XINSURANCE, our all-in-one approach to insurance sets us apart from our competitors — your coverages for liability, property damage and anything else you need will be packaged into a single policy that covers all your exposures, giving you true peace of mind. We can provide comprehensive liability coverage of up to $10 million (up to $20 million through our reinsurance partners) to handle even the largest claims.
We also offer a host of support services to maximize your customer experience, including flexible underwriting, risk management and unmatched claims expertise. Our 24/7 claims hotline ensures you can get immediate help whenever you need it.
You’ll Appreciate Our Streamlined Application Process
Applying for bounty hunter insurance through XINSURANCE is fast and hassle-free. Start by filling out and submitting our online application form. Our underwriting team will contact you to discuss the risk in further detail and obtain any additional information. After the call, we’ll furnish a quote for your approval. If you agree to the terms and pay the initial premium, we’ll then issue the policy.
To get your free bounty hunter insurance quote, please fill out and submit our online contact form today.