What Is XINSURANCE?
At XINSURANCE, we specialize in offering all-in-one liability insurance coverage to individuals and businesses that can’t obtain it elsewhere. We’ll work with you to develop a customized plan that meets your unique requirements. We help to find policies for the most specialty commercial liability risks, including applicants who have been rejected, canceled or non-renewed by other providers. You’ll have true peace of mind knowing that you can protect yourself and your assets whenever an incident occurs.
What Can Dance Studio Liability Insurance Cover?
The backbone of any comprehensive dance studio plan is commercial general liability insurance. CGL protects against claims by third parties (dance students and their families) for injuries and property damage they incur while attending your studio. Should an injured party decide to sue you, your insurance will pay for any awarded judgment or settlement amounts up to the limits of the policy. Other CGL coverage areas include legal defense costs, medical bills, and advertising injury.
Depending on your situation, you may also elect to carry more specialized types of liability insurance:
- Commercial general liability: Offers broad coverage for claims of injuries and property damage sustained by third parties.
- Commercial auto liability (available in most states): Pays for injuries and property damage resulting from accidents caused by vehicles owned by the dance studio.
- Property coverage: Covers damage sustained by the dance studio building and its contents.
- Special events: Provides liability coverage during parties and other one-time events held at the studio.
- Alleged sexual abuse and molestation liability: Covers you if a student or family member makes allegations of sexual misconduct against you or an employee.
- Alleged assault and battery liability: Provides liability coverage if injuries result from an altercation that occurs on studio property.
- Professional liability (E&O): Also known as errors and omissions insurance, this coverage protects you if you make a mistake or provide advice that contributes to an injury or improper decision.
- Individual liability: Provides personal liability coverage for the dance studio owner.
We offer liability insurance in amounts of up to $10 million, or as much as $20 million via our reinsurance partners.
Examples of When Dance Studio Insurance Will Protect You
Your dance studio policy should provide coverage in these situations, assuming you carry the applicable coverages:
- A visitor to your studio slips and falls on a wet spot on the floor and suffers a severe injury
- A student accuses you or another instructor of sexual misconduct during a private dance lesson
- You attempt to teach a student a new step that causes her to fall and injure herself
- A former employee sues you for wrongful termination
- A student claims that advice you’ve given contributed to an injury
- An employee is involved in an accident while transporting a student to a recital (non-owned auto liability would provide additional coverage beyond the limits of the employee’s personal policy if needed)
Why Choose XINSURANCE?
Our expertise ensures we can help you determine the right liability insurance you need for your dance studio. Our flexible underwriting process means you can get custom limits, deductibles and premiums to create an “all-in-one” plan that makes sense for your business. You’ll also have access to our risk management services that will help you take appropriate steps to reduce your exposure.
If you need to file a claim, our experienced claims representatives are available around the clock to assist you. Whether it’s a new or old claim, we’ll deliver the exceptional service you deserve throughout the process. When you work with XINSURANCE, you’ll receive service that leaves you with true peace of mind at every step.
How to Get Your Free Dance Studio Insurance Quote
To request a no-obligation quote, get started by filling out our online application. Our underwriters will review your app and contact you by phone to discuss the risk in further detail. We’ll then provide a quote for your approval. Once you agree to the terms and submit the first premium, we’ll issue your new policy, usually within 24 hours.
Contact us to get your dance studio insurance quote today. If you already have a policy, feel free to send it to us for a comprehensive coverage review.