LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR SPECIALTY CONTRACTORS:
For plumbers, electricians, carpenters, roofers, & more
XINSURANCE Offers Comprehensive Liability Coverage for Specialty Contractors
At XINSURANCE, we recognize the exposure your business faces in today’s litigious society. Fortunately, we can help you with specialty liability insurance for artisan contractors or contractor insurance. We provide comprehensive coverage for a range of risk factors. If you’ve had trouble obtaining adequate protection elsewhere or been canceled or nonrenewed by another insurer, we can step in and fill the void.
With XINSURANCE, you will have the customized coverage you need through our all-in-one approach with direct access to underwriting, risk management, and claims management. By reviewing your operations and experience level, we create a policy made to fit the needs of your business. We, too, like to get our hands dirty – so no matter the risk or history, we are here to help you.
What Does Liability Insurance for Specialty Contractors Cover?
We’ll work with you to develop a customized insurance plan that addresses all applicable risk categories. Available coverage options include:
- Commercial General liability: Commercial General liability insurance is a broad form of coverage that protects against a wide range of common risks faced by specialty contractors. Examples include injuries and property damage sustained by third parties due to negligence. For instance, this coverage can help if a passerby trips over a tool you didn’t store properly. This category also covers advertising injuries such as libel, slander and copyright infringement.
- Professional Liability: This type of coverage applies to errors and omissions resulting in inadequate work that ultimately harms a client. Suppose you’re an electrician who becomes distracted by another worker at the job site and fails to complete a wiring job. If this negligent act causes an injury or damage to the facility, your professional liability insurance will protect you.
- Owners and Contractors Protective Liability: If you perform work as a subcontractor, a general contractor or property owner may require you to carry this coverage to protect their interests in the case of liability issues arising from negligent acts.
- Commercial Auto (not available in all states): If you use any vehicles primarily for your business, you’ll need commercial auto coverage to protect your assets. This insurance will compensate third parties for injuries or property damage resulting from accidents you cause while driving.
- Completed products: This coverage protects against injury and property damage claims that occur after the completion of the contract.
- Equipment rental liability: This insurance covers injuries and property damage incurred by third parties from the use of rental equipment at a job site.
- Property coverage: Property insurance covers damage to the tools, equipment, inventory, and other items you use in your business. Coverage for theft and damage caused by employees is also available.
Please note that we do not provide worker’s compensation.
Get a True Umbrella Policy™ and Much More
At XINSURANCE, no risk is too big or small for us. We can provide liability insurance for specialty contractors with limits up to $10 million and up to $20 million through our reinsurance partners. By delivering customized coverage under one policy, we’ll give you true peace of mind that you’re doing everything possible to protect your business and personal assets.
You’ll also appreciate our customer-focused business approach. We’ll be happy to review your current plan and make recommendations to fill any gaps or exclusions. When the time comes to file a claim, you’ll receive the prompt, attentive service you deserve.
Our streamlined customer journey makes obtaining liability insurance for specialty contractors a quick, easy process. Start by filling out and submitting our online application. Our underwriting team will then set up a phone call with you to discuss the risk in further detail and issue a quick quote.
Contact Us to Learn More About Liability Insurance
To start the quote process and obtain more information about our liability insurance for specialty contractors, complete the form above. If you have any questions and would like to speak to a representative, give us a call at 877-585-2853.