INSURANCE FOR EXOTIC CAR RENTALS
A lot of people wish they had a Lamborghini, a Ferrari, or some other exotic car. However, most people can’t afford them. Fortunately, there are companies out there that allow people to rent exotic cars whether it’s for a couple of hours or a couple of days.
Exotic cars have exceptional performance and when you’re in the driver’s seat, you have a need for speed. But are you insured? Personal auto policies don’t cover exotic car rentals and very few companies will insure this risk so you’re probably here because you are struggling to find insurance.
Understandably, exotic cars are more expensive to insure than most standard vehicles. Their enhanced speed capabilities and fewer safety features raise the chances of an accident with injuries. Additionally, replacement parts are often more costly and difficult to find. These autos are also frequently the target of opportunistic car thieves.
INFORMATION ABOUT INSURANCE FOR EXOTIC CAR RENTALS
XINSURANCE: Your Best Source for Sports Car Insurance
Whether you’re the company or the driver who’s renting the vehicle, what would happen if an accident occurred resulting in bodily injury or property damage? Make sure you’re properly covered with rental insurance for exotic cars from XINSURANCE.
With XINSURANCE, you will have the customized coverage you need through our all-in-one approach. By reviewing your operations and experience level, we provide insurance solutions made to fit your needs. So, no matter the situation, no matter the risk or history, we are here to help you!
What Kind of Exotic Car Insurance Should You Carry?
We provide specialty customized insurance coverage through an all-in-one approach to fit your needs. While specific exotic, collectors’, and imports insurance needs vary from one policyholder to the next, the coverages most drivers or companies that rent these autos should consider are:
- Renters Liability: Covers physical damage to the rented vehicle(s).
- Commercial General Liability (CGL): This covers third-party property damage and third-party bodily injury resulting from the insured’s use of the rental vehicle(s).
- Personal Liability: This coverage protects individuals from liability claims due to mishaps resulting from their personal activities when operating the vehicles.
- Fleet Insurance: If your business owns several exotic rental cars, this insurance covers all the vehicles under one plan.
- Commercial Auto: A commercial auto policy provides a combination of liability, physical damage — collision and comprehensive — and medical payments for companies that own and rent out exotic cars.
- True Umbrella: Our true umbrella can cover any gap, limitation, or exclusion in any other insurance policy in force.
FAQ About Exotic Car Rental Insurance
Q: Do you offer general liability for my rental operations?
A: Yes, we can offer general liability for your rental operations among other coverages, all under one policy!
Q: Do you offer auto liability for my rental operations?
A: Yes, we can offer auto liability in most states
Q: Do you offer physical damage coverage to the units?
A: Yes, we can cover physical damage on units that are stored, rented, and transported.
Q: Is theft covered while rented?
A: No, when the unit is not under your care, custody, and control, there is no theft coverage available.
Q: Can you offer supplemental insurance for non-USA residents?
A: Yes, we can!
Request a Quote for Exotic Car Rental Insurance
Get your free exotic car rental insurance quote today by filling out the form at the top of the page to get started! We would also be happy to review your current coverage to identify gaps and exclusions that could leave you vulnerable – it’s also free and no obligation. Get started today!