XINSURANCE: Your Best Source for Valet Liability Insurance
At XINSURANCE, we specialize in covering the risks that other insurance providers tend to avoid. We’re your source for all-in-one liability insurance plans that meet the unique protection needs of businesses that offer valet parking, as well as valet parking contractors and service providers. If you’re having a difficult time finding insurance, or if your carrier has canceled or elected not to renew your policy, we’re ready to step in and fill the void. You’ll have true peace of mind knowing that you can protect yourself and your assets if an incident occurs.
What Does Valet Insurance Cover?
Valet business insurance offers liability protection if a valet driver causes injuries or property damage. It can also cover damages sustained by the vehicle while in the valet service’s care. Specific coverages include:
- General liability: GL insurance protects against accidents that a valet attendant causes while operating the vehicle. This coverage pays for the medical expenses of an injured party, as well as the cost to repair or replace damaged property. If the party sues you, GL will also cover your legal expenses such as court costs and attorney fees.
- Garage keeper’s liability: This insurance covers damage to a vehicle while it’s in the parking area, or if it’s stolen from the lot. For valet service contractors, the coverage applies even if the valet company doesn’t own the parking facility or lot.
XINSURANCE can provide a liability policy with limits of up to $10 million or as much as $20 million via our reinsurance partners. Please note that we do not offer workers’ compensation insurance for valet company employees.
Valet Insurance in Action
The following scenarios indicate when valet company insurance should provide coverage:
- You’re the owner of an upscale restaurant that employs a valet staff. After dining at your establishment, a patron notices a large scratch on his vehicle and states that it happened in your parking lot. You can file a claim under garage keeper’s liability in this situation.
- An attendant who works for your valet company strikes a pedestrian while driving a customer’s car. Your general liability insurance will cover the medical expenses and pay for a settlement or judgment resulting from a successful lawsuit filed by the injured party.
- A thief steals a vehicle while it is under the care of your valet service. Your garage keeper’s liability insurance will cover the loss.
Why Choose XINSURANCE?
XINSURANCE offers more than 30 years of expertise in providing high-risk liability coverage. We’ll work closely with you to develop and implement a customized insurance plan that will help you avoid financial ruin if a loss occurs. By providing all-in-one protection that covers all your liability exposures under one policy, we’ll help you achieve true peace of mind.
Our flexible underwriting ensures you’ll get the policy limits, coverages and premiums that meet your business requirements.
If the time comes and you need to file a claim, we’ll deliver exceptional service every step of the way. Our representatives are available 24/7 to take your call and get the process started. We have an excellent track record for providing outstanding claim results, even when handling older, previously opened incidents.
About Our Valet Insurance Application Process
Applying for coverage from XINSURANCE is a fast, hassle-free process. Begin by filling out and submitting our online application form. Our underwriting staff will review your information promptly and schedule a convenient phone call to discuss the risk with you in more detail. Next, we’ll provide a no-obligation quote for your approval. If you decide to move forward, we’ll issue your new policy when you agree to the terms and pay the initial premium.
Feel free to contact us to get your free valet insurance quote today. If you already have a policy, we’ll be happy to review it at no cost to identify any coverage gaps or exclusions.