For more information or to get a quote contact us today
Liability Insurance for Summertime Businesses
The summer is the best time for people to go outside and enjoy the weather. A lot of businesses open their doors once again for fun activities including water sports, ATVs, amusement parks, and more. We want to stress the importance of having liability insurance for summertime businesses. Accidents happen anytime, anywhere, and no matter what type of business you’re running, you should consider having liability insurance. We can provide insurance solutions for just about any type of business, regardless of company size, claims history, or the risk involved…because this is our specialty – this is true peace of mind.
XINSURANCE & COVID-19 Response
As we continue to monitor COVID-19, XINSURANCE will be here today, tomorrow, and in the future; providing service, answering questions about risks, helping you with commercial and individual liability risks, and more. New and emerging risks are being realized every day, and XINSURANCE has always been at the forefront of meeting new risks and perils head-on. We just want you to know that we are here for you and to give you true peace of mind. We are happy to answer any questions you have about opening or reopening your business this summer!
We recommend that businesses and individuals follow CDC guidelines for planning, preparing, and responding to COVID-19. They also provide plenty of prevention and support tips. As for XINSURANCE, we are following guidelines and recommendations from the CDC along with the directions of state and local leadership to ensure the health and safety of our employees. Our teams are ready to do what it takes to get the job done!
Ask about our new communicable disease liability coverage option. This endorsement enhances your existing insurance policy and provides coverage for negligent exposure to any declared pandemic disease or pathogen, including COVID-19!
Summertime Activities Covered:
In short, we help a countless number of companies, no matter their situation, so be sure to contact us to get a quote.
Here are some examples:
- Boating, Kayaking, Canoeing, etc.
- Ropes and Adventure Courses, Zip Lines, etc.
- ATVs, UTVs, Golf Carts, Segways, Scooter Rentals, etc. (Tours, Guides, or Rentals)
- Water Sports (Jet Ski Rentals, Parasailing, etc.)
- Paragliding and Hang Gliding
- Water Parks and Lifeguards
- Mountain Biking, Hiking, etc. (Tours and Guides)
- Holiday Events, Fairs, and Festivals such as Independence Day
- Special Events, Fireworks, and Pyrotechnics
- And More!
Know The Facts
Nearly 2 million Americans are injured each year from popular summertime activities, according to hospital tracking data from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. Some of the most common summertime accidents are car accidents, heatstroke, water accidents, bike crashes, sunburns, food poisoning, playground accidents, bug bites, fireworks, and pet hazards.
Let’s break it down by common summertime activities:
- Water Sports – 29,000 injuries each year
- Amusement Parks, State Fairs, Carnival Rides – 37,000 injuries each year
- Volleyball – 59,000 injuries each year
- Trampoline – 83,000 injuries each year
- Swimming – 181,000 injuries each year
- Soccer – 214,000 injuries each year
- ATVs, Mopeds, Mini Bikes – 221,000 injuries each year
- Playgrounds – 244,000 injuries each year
- Baseball and Softball – 261,000 injuries each year
- Bicycles – 550,000 injuries each year
In addition, there were an estimated 11,000 fireworks-related injuries in 2016 and 7,600 of those injuries happened between June 18 and July 18.
Summertime activities typically require a lot of physical activity which leads to a common injury – common slip and fall. They’re one of the leading causes of unintentional injuries, accounting for 9 million visits to the emergency room every year.
Are you taking proper precautionary steps to ensure safety? Is it enough?
Liability Insurance For Summertime Businesses
It doesn’t matter if your business is new, small, or a fortune 500 company. We provide liability insurance solutions even if you’ve been dropped, non-renewed, or canceled. We are here to help you if you’re struggling to get liability insurance for the summer season. No matter what the case may be, don’t be a victim of insufficient coverage. Let XINSURANCE be your partner and give you the true peace of mind you deserve so you can focus on running a successful business.
We provide customized insurance solutions through an all-in-one approach to fit your needs. Coverages can include:
- Commercial General Liability
- Equipment Rental Liability
- Commercial Auto Liability (available in most states)
- Professional Liability
- Products Liability
- Spectator Liability
- Premises Liability
- Special Events
- Riot & Civil Commotion Liability (new coverage option)
- Excess Medical
- Property Coverage
- Communicable Disease Liability Coverage (new coverage option)
- D&O, E&O
- Wrongful Acts
- Animal Liability
- Active Shooter Liability
- Alleged Sexual Abuse and Molestation Liability
- Alleged Assault & Battery Liability
- And More!
What is XINSURANCE
XINSURANCE is powered by Evolution Insurance Brokers, LC, an excess and surplus lines brokerage. We provide specialty customized insurance solutions for businesses and individuals. Our underwriting team brings you over 40 years of experience, along with the ability to offer customized limits, coverage, deductibles, and premiums to create the perfect plan for your protection. If you’ve been denied, non-renewed, or canceled coverage, we can help. We take on risks others simply can or will not.
XINSURANCE is a proud member of the Michigan Festivals and Events Association.
If you need help, have questions, or want us to review your current policy, contact Logan Fitzgerald at 801-304-5562 or email@example.com.
Contact us and get a quote today!