Who Can We Help?
XINSURANCE provides customized liability insurance solutions for businesses and individuals in the archery industry. We can help the following:
- Archery Ranges
- Archery Instructors
- Manufacturers and Distributors
- Retailers and Stores
- Archery Clubs
- Special Events and Entertainers
- And more!
What Can Archery Insurance Cover?
We have an all-in-one approach for archery insurance that can provide all coverages under one policy. If you have gaps and exclusions in your current policy, we can cover those as well.
We can help with primary or excess coverage and anything that the admitted or standard package or program markets don’t like. Coverage is available for all 50 states with 10M limits in-house more with facultative reinsurance support when needed.
Coverage examples include:
- Commercial general liability: Provides coverage for injuries and property damage sustained by third parties.
- Commercial auto (available in most states): Provides auto liability coverage for your company-owned vehicle or personally-owned vehicle that is primarily used for business purposes.
- Directors and officers (D&O): Protects people from personal losses if they are sued as a result of serving as a director or an officer of an organization.
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI): Covers liabilities related to employment that aren’t on-the-job injuries. Some of the things it covers may include sexual harassment suits and wrongful termination suits.
- Equipment rental liability: Coverage for accidents caused by rented equipment.
- Products liability: Protects your business from claims that a product you made, sold, or distributed, caused third-party bodily injury or property damage.
- Property coverage: Covers the building and the contents within it from fires, storm or wind damage, vandalism, and theft.
- Premises liability: Protects against claims for slips, trips, and falls on the property due to negligence.
- Individual liability: Personal liability protection in the event of an accident and a claim is made against you.
- Professional liability: Coverage for claims regarding negligent acts and more.
- Alleged assault and battery liability: Protects instructors, employees, etc. against claims for assault and battery.
- Alleged sexual abuse and molestation liability: Protects instructors, employees, etc. against claims for sexual abuse or molestation.
- Communicable disease coverage: This is a policy enhancement that provides coverage for negligent exposure to any Declared Pandemic Disease or Pathogen, including COVID-19.
- Riot and civil commotion liability coverage: Liability protection against claims made from a riot or civil commotion.
- Active shooter liability coverage: Liability protection in the event of an active shooting taking place at company property.
- Weapons coverage: Coverage for third-party property damage and bodily injury caused by a weapon that was used for personal or commercial purposes.
- Special events liability: Covers bodily injury to a guest and property damage to the venue (such as the building or its equipment) for private and public events.
- True umbrella: Coverage for exclusions and gaps in your current coverage.
- And more: We provide customized coverage so let us know everything you want to have covered and we can find a policy that suits your needs!
Please note that we do not provide workers’ comp.
Archery Range Safety Tips
There are several ways an archery range, or an instructor, can ensure maximum safety. The Archery Trade Association has provided some helpful tips. These tips include:
- Complete a range walk-through with first-time users
- Assign certified archery instructors to oversee range safety and protocol
- Post several signs with your range safety rules
- Establish a safe range setup and properly mark safety lines
- Ensure everyone knows and understands range etiquette
- Inspect archery equipment before use, and repair if necessary. Never allow damaged or defective equipment on the range
- Make archers sign a waiver
While you can minimize your risk by ensuring you follow all safety protocols and ensuring you have sufficient, experienced people for each job, accidents can still occur. This is where your insurance for house movers comes in.
What Is XINSURANCE?
XINSURANCE is an insurance partner providing specialty liability insurance solutions, powered by Evolution Insurance Brokers, LC (“EIB”), an excess and surplus lines insurance brokerage. We can offer custom solutions despite a claims history or when an individual or business has been denied, canceled, or non-renewed by another insurance carrier.
XINSURANCE is your partner. You’ll know that when the unexpected occurs, that we are a true partner providing insurance solutions and defending you when a claim is made. We offer customized solutions so not only can we fill the gaps of your primary coverage but we can also provide true umbrella coverage.
Why Should You Choose XINSURANCE for Archery Insurance?
We analyze your operations and experience level to find you the best, comprehensive coverage for your requirements. As specialist brokers, we can even offer solutions to those who have been denied insurance before or those who have a claims history.
From third-party physical injury to third-party property damage and much more, you can be reassured that the coverage will be sufficient for your requirements.
We are also working with a growing number of captives, SIRs, and offering our virtual captivity focused on quota-share deductible with 2 options, reduction in premium, or sharing in the profits just like a reinsurer.
Most importantly, we will be by your side if a lawsuit is made against you. We are your insurance partner and we will be there to help you every step of the way.
Get A Free Quote
Get your free archery insurance quote today. We’ll also be happy to review your current coverage to identify gaps and exclusions that could leave you vulnerable – it’s also free and no obligation. Get started today!
Please fill out the form below if you’d like to meet with us at the ATA Trade Show in Indianapolis, Indiana from January 11-13, 2023.